Learn how Trinity Elder Law & Estate Planning LLC can help you identify long-term care needs and plan ahead with our pre-planning services.
Schedule an Appointment With Our Team
We understand that no two families have the same needs. Schedule an appointment with our team to discuss your individual situation and get tailored legal advice.
Helping Western Pennsylvania Families Navigate Long Term Care Planning
Care Navigation is Trinity Elder Law & Estate Planning LLC’s unique approach to long term care planning. Our Care Navigation services are specifically designed for you and your family and provide a roadmap for your journey through a health event or concern.
As our loved ones age, they may face new and challenging health concerns. When these challenges arise, families are often left with complicated questions, such as:
- What are their medical needs?
- Should I be involved with their care, and if so, how?
- How do I find good care?
- What will that care cost?
Care Navigation is designed to assist you and your family in handling all of the healthcare challenges that life throws at you. It includes, but isn’t limited to, professional advice on the best way to pay for long-term care based on your individual situation and goals, “turn-by-turn” directions on what is happening now and what may lie just ahead, and a comprehensive plan that is tailored to meet your specific needs and goals.
Compassionate Guidance and Support
At Trinity Elder Law & Estate Planning, we work as a team to help you navigate the twisted road that is long-term care! Our caring and trustworthy team is the “go-to” resource for qualified, supportive and objective advice. As a team, we have decades of experience helping families successfully navigate through the “potholes” encountered along the long-term care journey. We are dedicated to providing you with the answers you need to relieve your stress, anxiety and fear. We are here for you and your loved one as long as you need us — and we call this unique approach Care Navigation.
Financial and Legal Techniques
Elder Care Navigation assesses financial and health-related needs and incorporates them with legal planning techniques. Our team works with you to address your needs, both now and as they potentially change in the future. Care Navigation can help you to act in a timely fashion to avoid frantic action if and when a crisis occurs. Each plan is customized for you and your family. It helps meet the challenge of caring for a loved one and considers the legal needs of all other family members.
How We Help You Plan For the Future
Our Elder Care Navigation team consists of:
- Long-Term Care Planner
- Elder Care Navigator
- Legal Assistant
The three principal goals of Elder Care Navigation are:
- Quality of care: We focus on your or your loved one’s health, safety and well-being. This is the most important goal. We will help you find the most appropriate care whether in your own home or in a long-term care facility.
- Good Decisions: We will help you make dependable decisions regarding a family’s long-term care needs while keeping their goals in mind — now and in the future. This includes making sure you have the necessary tools to make appropriate decisions for a loved one’s care, including Powers of Attorney, Living Will and the education necessary to use these tools.
- Asset Protection: Long-term care, regardless of which level of care is needed, is expensive. We will offer viable financial solutions in paying for long-term care and will assist you with managing your assets to get the maximum benefits during your lifetime, while also preserving assets for your heirs and/or other desired beneficiaries.
An Elder Care Navigation Plan includes:
- Essential legal documents (i.e. Powers of Attorney, Will, Trusts, etc.)
- All meetings and appointments
- Access to an Elder Care Navigator who acts as a liaison between the family and the long-term care facility
Care Navigation is for:
…families that are overwhelmed by the prospect of getting their loved one care at home.
…families that are overwhelmed by the entire process of placing a loved one in a long-term care facility.
…families overwhelmed by figuring out how to pay for care at home or in a facility.
…families where aging parents live in Pennsylvania but the adult children live a distance away.
…families that have a loved one is facing the uniquely challenging diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.
The Benefits of Comprehensive Planning for Long-Term Care Pre-Planning
Preserve Your Savings and Assets
By planning for your future healthcare needs, you can ensure that more of your hard-earned money stays in your pocket.
Take Control Of Your Future
Pre-planning gives you control over what will happen if you require long-term care services. You can make informed decisions about the type and quality of care you want.
Protect Your Wishes and Preferences
By creating legal documents that outline your wishes, you can ensure that your decisions and personal preferences are respected after you have passed away.
Benefits of Working with Trinity Elder Law & Estate Planning
At Trinity Elder Law & Estate Planning, we understand that pre-planning for long-term care is a sensitive and emotional process. We are here to help you every step of the way, providing personalized advice and guidance on how to best plan for your future healthcare needs.
Our experienced advisors will work with you to create a plan that maximizes your quality of life and preserves your savings and assets.
Contact us today to get started on long-term care pre-planning. We look forward to helping you take control of your future healthcare needs.
Take Control of Your Well-Being, and Secure Your Future with Long-Term Care Pre-Planning!
Don’t wait until it’s too late to plan for your long-term care needs. Contact Trinity Elder Law & Estate Planning today and let our experienced advisors help you with your pre-planning needs.
With their help, you can have peace of mind knowing that you are taking control of your health and financial security for the years to come. Contact us today for more information!